Project burndown chart
As a team member I would like to have a project burndown chart which visualises the following:
- Total story points on product backlog through time.
- Changes in the total story points through time (as jumps like in sprint burndown chart)
- Completed story points per sprint (as burndown like in sprint burndown chart)
- Start and end of each sprint
- Burndown projection into the future based on velocity
Having a product burndown chart could help to:
- Encourage the product owner to keep the backlog complete
- Encourage the team to have an always estimated backlog
- Visualise the effect of creating new stories or removing stories
- Visualise the velocity/burndown of previous sprints
- Visualise the estimated product completion time based on estimated stries
Product Owner needs to review this Issue.