As a kunagi user I want to use "my own" emoticons besides grin, angry etc. This would be helpful to mark tasks, stories or issues in a special way that fits the project or company.
Product Owner needs to review this Issue.
Wed, Mar 12, 2014, 22:18 by artjom (PO,T)
Thank you for your feedback.
We were actually thinking about removing this feature in the future. Would you mind telling us about how you employ it in your work with Kunagi?
Thu, Mar 13, 2014, 09:58 by anonymous
We work in distributed teams and use the emoticons to "highlight" certain tasks/issues
- the angry devil for: "Caution, this story might be pulled out, so don't start with it"
- A smiley for "The issue is tested and can be presented to the customer. (after if was marked as fixed)"
- A smiley for "We successfully talked about this task in the daily"
So basically these are less emotions, but states an entity can have. Would be nice to have something like this. Maybe the emotion ca be replaced by traffic-light states or something similar.
Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 23:21 by WL
Personally I use it to keep track of how the team is feeling without having to ask them what is going on. They are not required to use them, but when they do it means something noteworthy is going on.
* Grin: I enjoyed working on this. Often a reason to ask if he wants to share his story of happiness with the rest of the team to improve team morale.
* Cry: I didn't enjoy this, there were some issues while trying to deliver this bug/feature. Often a reason to take that person aside and ask what is causing his grief.
* Angry: I'm pissed off, I want to kill it with fire. Often means that there is an impediment. Also if someone is angry too often I give him more "happy" tasks so that he continues to enjoy his work and doesn't affect team morale.
* Surprise: Something strange is going on. Basically he is saying "WTF?". Might go both directions and I consider it an advance warning since it might result in Angry.