Blocks fail to expand on click after they change position due to some action:
- Releases after Publication
- Issues after accepting them as Bugs
Blocks should either retain their expanded/collapsed status or be expandable correctly.
Blocks cannot be expanded/collapsed right after their creation. Examples include:
- Files directily after upload
- Stories after clicking "Create Story"
- Stories after dragging them into existence
Suspending an Issue and then showing suspended Issues make the Issue reappear in collapsed state. Clicking on it does not expand it.
Issue is closed for Release 0.25.