We have released a new Kunagi version with several Issues fixed.
- iss972 After a Bug is closed, it will continue to show the severity. Reopening a Bug puts it into Bugs, not the Inbox.
- iss790, iss948 Once loaded, the Whiteboard now should perform better and create less CPU usage when using many Stories and Tasks.
- iss300 We included some font support for Asian characters although we cannot really test whether it did the trick.
- iss895 "Show Details" now should work everywhere.
- iss559 The Wiki was redesigned to be more in line with Kunagi's overall UI concept. Thus, features that were hard-to-find or not working before, should now be available in the Wiki.
- iss885 The ideal burndown line now will remain in its original position if the Sprint is lengthened.
- iss966 Fixed a crash when a user would start entering a Comment, but then navigate away instead.
- iss975 Fixed a crash that could occur when creating Releases.
- iss899 Fixed crashes that could occur when searching.
- iss229 Included some missing tooltips.
- iss902 Hovering drag handles of Stories in the Whiteboard will no longer display a cursor to suggest that they can be moved.
- iss754 Uncertain projection (i.e. projection that is based on values marked for re-estimation) will now be displayed in grey in the Product Backlog.
- iss553 When a Sprint is lenghtened, the start date of the next Sprint will be automatically adjusted acoordingly.
- iss997 Fixed a bug where searching would not work after switching projects.
Tue, Mar 26, 2013, 13:47 by anonymous
Tue, Mar 26, 2013, 16:47 by anonymous
Tue, Mar 26, 2013, 20:44 by Marcel
Sat, Mar 30, 2013, 12:39 by anonymous
Good job guys
Mon, Apr 8, 2013, 16:51 by anonymous
Fri, Apr 12, 2013, 15:37 by Fernando
Congratullations, you must feel proud of your work.
Mon, May 6, 2013, 05:27 by rossbu
thank you very much
Wed, Jul 3, 2013, 07:26 by gb
Good work... thank you Team Kunagi
Thu, Aug 29, 2013, 09:45 by anonymous
Is there any documentation of linking Bugzilla to Kunagi or Kunagi to Testlink....?
Tue, Nov 19, 2013, 10:14 by anonymous
Is there any documentation of linking Kunagi to Testlink ?
Tue, Nov 19, 2013, 20:13 by artjom (PO,T)