We have deployed a new release with several improvements over the previous version.
The new version contains Stories scheduled for our current Sprint.
- User registration that allows users to create their own more or less persistent projects in the demo application,
- a downloadable version of Kunagi with a simple installation documentation,
- a blog can now be managed from the Administration -> Blog view,
- content from Kunagi can be exported via Apache Velocity,
- smileys have been substituted by a smaller and clearer set.
Related to our own project it means that
- we now have this blog and
- our Issue List, Product Backlog and current Sprint Backlog can now be seen on this website.
Additionally, we have some bug fixes, namely
- iss190 after the installation of Kunagi a default password notice is now displayed,
- iss181 Tasks are now deleted when carrying Stories over to the next Sprint,
- iss204 Issues that have been accepted as Ideas can now directly be converted to a Bug,
- iss148 in some cases date calculations were wrong,
- iss196 the software now runs GWT 2.0.4,
- iss194 the Burndown Chart in example projects no longer breaks when the user edits the current Sprint,
- iss88 the Sprint Report now contains information on who was Team, Scrum Master and Product Owner,
- iss158 Sprints are can now be referenced correctly using sprN (where N is a number),
- iss157 non-existing Wiki pages can now directly be created after a failed attempt to open them.
Thu, Dec 16, 2010, 08:29 by personal fitness trainer
Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.