Release 0.13 is here and contains one especially exciting and several minor, but convenience-boosting changes:
- now there is in-program documentation describing all views and fields in Kunagi,
- the login view has been reworked to support correct enter-behaviour and browser autofill features,
- projects can now be switched without returning to the project view,
- you can now set the location that Kunagi saves data to.
Behind the scenes, we have set up a testing framework for code and GUI that should prevent some dumb errors making it into future program versions.
There is also a number of fixes for existing issues:
- iss218 usernames were not required to be unique although the program demands it
- iss225 registration of new users can now be disabled
- iss209 dates could appear cluttered for long Sprints
- iss228 there was a login and reload bug that caused Kunagi to deadlock in a loading view
- iss227 the admin can now set a default password for newly created users
- iss226 mail servers without authentication data were unusable