We have released a new Kunagi version with several Issues fixed. Version 0.24.5 now contains the new GWT 2.5, which should result in better performance.
We have also moved our binaries from SourceForge to our own server, since SourceForge has decided to urge developers to include adware into their releases. This could result in slower downloads, but you will not have to live with drive-by downloads.
- iss1081 References to files don't work
- iss1037 "move to inbox" (issues) doesn't work
- iss1041 Export stories from sprint history to homepage
- iss1038 Image links in comments cause Kunagi to break
- iss1024 Remaining hours over Burned Hours
- iss477 Non-expanding/non-collapsing blocks
- iss1070 Hide Mouse Over on Product Backlog items
Wed, Sep 25, 2013, 16:53 by Stefan Glase
>> We have also moved our binaries from SourceForge to our
>> own server, since SourceForge has decided to urge
>> developers to include adware into their releases.
Good step and thanks for the great work!