Page-flipping for comments
Entities that have many comments, are huge when expanded. Therefore, only the newest comments should be displayed. Older comments are then browsed by a page-flipping feature known from common bulletin boards.
- comments are split into pages that contain 10 comments each
- there is a widget to select the currently viewed page
- the page widget indicates, how many pages there are
- the page widget allows to directly select the currently viewed page as well as to flip to ne previous and next pages (when applicable)
- today's comments should always be on page 1
2 Story Points