Change the Theme-Widget to better fit into overall Kunagi UI design, especially:
- make Theme labels editable
- Team Members should be able to apply existing Themes to Issues, but not to create or rename Themes
Way to go for edit feature:
- edit icon left from checkboxes
- clicking edit changes label to input box (enter or clicking away for 'apply', escape for 'cancel')
- changed labels display: previous label (crossed through), new label
- clicking Apply applies all changes (new Themes, renames), clicking Cancel undoes all changes
- there should be no problem with race conditions, because that would lead to Theme merges that are likely to be intended (in fact, that's the only way to allow merges at all)
- a user can click-edit existing Themes (while the Theme remains the same; the name also changes in other Entities sharing the Theme)
- on creating Themes, a new (empty) Theme entry appears and the label can then be forward-corrected by the user
8 Story Points
Tue, Feb 21, 2012, 22:35 by anonymous
How do you tell teh status of this entry . . .meaning when it is slated for release, or has it been.
Wed, Feb 22, 2012, 00:48 by artjom (PO,T)
The order of the items in the Product Backlog determines their priority (top first). The actual release date depends on our velocity.